MDI - Social Networking ! MDI - Social Networking !

Your the guy that did REJECTED!

me and my friends quote that movie a lot. good music, good voice acing, and good enough animation. That's a 10/10, 5/5.

krazykartoons responds:

I didn't make REJECTED, please read the description...
Thanks for the review :)

: Comics & Movies : : Comics & Movies :

very true

I agree with almost all of this except that the batman movies were really good, and those were comics.

Sketchy Friends Dance Sketchy Friends Dance

Amazing

really weird, but amazing btw I need some of that stuff ur on

TheBoogley responds:

but you've already got a bag full of rag :3

The Scene Of the Crime The Scene Of the Crime

Great game!

I liked the black and white and red theme and it was nice to have this style of gameplay without the whole escape thing going on. 10/10, 5/5!

Endless Zombie Rampage 2 Endless Zombie Rampage 2

AWESOME

Its as good as thing thing and really addicting. I think the map should be bigger and more detailed, maybe with some other bases.

Bricks n Match Bricks n Match

good

good, but I think you should have made it so that you go to the next level automatically, and at first the part with the blocks that fell kind of confused me.

hangin w/ spiders hangin w/ spiders

not great...

To me it just sounded like a bunch of annoying sounds and a bass line. Try to get a little bit more of a melody in there instead of just rhythm, if that makes sense.

bryce responds:

wow are you jokiN i mean i may have completely halfassed it in 15 minutes but the drums are pretty decent and not jus random sounds its the bassline that is horrible

CHICKEN. That is all. CHICKEN. That is all.

I see what you were trying to do...

you just didn't quite pull it off. New variations and instruments needed to be introduced earlier, and in the beginning, some sort of tune/melody would have been nice. Also, that scratched noise gets on your nerves really quickly.

I Am My Own God I Am My Own God

Great song.

This is a good song, the only two complaints I have are that it gets a little repetitive, and I think it could have been balanced a bit better.

Ayeso responds:

Yea i noticed this myself after i posted it. but put lyrics on it. its a tyte song