hangin w/ spiders hangin w/ spiders

not great...

To me it just sounded like a bunch of annoying sounds and a bass line. Try to get a little bit more of a melody in there instead of just rhythm, if that makes sense.

bryce responds:

wow are you jokiN i mean i may have completely halfassed it in 15 minutes but the drums are pretty decent and not jus random sounds its the bassline that is horrible

CHICKEN. That is all. CHICKEN. That is all.

I see what you were trying to do...

you just didn't quite pull it off. New variations and instruments needed to be introduced earlier, and in the beginning, some sort of tune/melody would have been nice. Also, that scratched noise gets on your nerves really quickly.

I Am My Own God I Am My Own God

Great song.

This is a good song, the only two complaints I have are that it gets a little repetitive, and I think it could have been balanced a bit better.

Ayeso responds:

Yea i noticed this myself after i posted it. but put lyrics on it. its a tyte song

J.H - Anything J.H - Anything

good start

I like what you have, but as you said, it needs some more length to it and some variation on the piano. I see a lot of potential in this, but it needs some work.

A day at the circus A day at the circus

the madness clown

personally it reminded me of the clown from madness. Pretty good song, btw.

Temperatures' Rising Temperatures' Rising

It was good...

The beginning was good, but Instead of making it more intense and 'raising the temperature', you made it more obnoxious. Perhaps you could have used something quieter than that noise that went up and down, 'cause that not only annoyed the heck out of me, it also drowned out everything else that DID sound good. BTW, the first person to vote who gave it a 0 is a jerk. It wasn't THAT bad.

InclinedInEverything responds:

yeah im still pretty new. ive only had fl studio for a day.

Push That Beat Push That Beat

not bad

but not good either the beginning gets boring quickly, so you should have added more stuff earlier, and also changed the tune for one or two parts.

[DX4]Party's Over (WIP) [DX4]Party's Over (WIP)

It was good

The only problems were that it was a bit fuzzy and It got pretty repetitive. Great work though.